The CFA Institute Centre for Financial Market Integrity (the “CFA Institute Centre”) seeks comment on the proposed Code of Conduct for Members of a Pension Scheme Governing Body (“the Code”) set forth below. Comments must be submitted in writing and be received by CFA Institute no later than 15 October 2007. CFA Institute will accept comments submitted by e-mail, regular mail, or fax. CFA Institute will consider all comments to be public unless the respondent specifically requests the comments be kept private. All public comments and replies will be posted on the CFA Institute website.
The participation of representatives from the following organizations gave the working group a widely divergent perspective:
- Council of Institutional Investors (U.S.)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- National Association of Pension Funds (U.K.)
- Swiss Association of Pension Funds
- Hong Kong Retirement Schemes Association
- The Dutch Association of Industry-wide Pension Funds